CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ok...here I go again. I thought I would really try to do more with blogging, keep you updated to what I'm doing new on Ebay. Right now, I'm working on Valentine items and yesterday I sewed shamrocks. I've also been thinking about spring items already. My son goes back to school Tuesday so I'm hoping I get back into a routine. I've been slacking during Christmas vacation. We were so busy from August to December, I was ready for a break. My oldest son got married in October and my younger son is in the Elite choir at school among every known club the school has practically, so needless to say, we were busy. I even sang in the Christmas Contata with the High School choir. They asked community members to join so I did. It was fun.

It's the beginning of a whole new year. I'm wishing everyone a healthy, happy one!

2 comments:

Peddlin'Treasures said...

Well looks like you got a good start... Happy trails with your blog! LOL

Kay

Ohh I added you to my blog list.

Donna said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'll be glad to help you out if you need it. You're off to a great start!